Weekly Weigh-In - August 28, 2020

Weekly weigh-in - I was up 0.2. lbs. 

It is interesting to review my eating the past week. I stayed within my points and I logged everything. It was my birthday week. On my birthday I went through all my weekly points via a couple of cosmos and a slice of key lime cheesecake that my daughter made for me when our family got together to celebrate.  Earlier in the day I had a Nothing Bundt Cake Bundtini - which is like a small cupcake. That was at the art workshop I was attending.  

So, the interesting and learning part is that I didn’t have a major binge or week long foray into junk food. It was a healthy week. Even on my birthday, I didn’t go to extremes. Two cosmos and one average sized slice of cheesecake shouldn’t be a big deal.  

In light of this past week, I’m going to concentrate this next week on accuracy in measuring and on keeping my 0-point foods reasonable. I eat lots of grapes and melon - especially watermelon.  I know I’m not overweight because of eating fruit. However fruit has calories and sugar even though they are 0 points. 

Comments