Small Goals

I wanted a way to look at my goals as a "big picture" thing rather than getting hung up on whether or not I lose weight in my weekly weigh-ins.  I thought a monthly tracker would be good. So I found this graphic that I liked. I love the colors and the soft and simple look of it.  The first of each month, I will publish a post with my monthly and cumulative totals. I started WW on July 19, 2020.  So the July total is for a week and 5 days. 

I want to give myself a year to lose the weight I need to lose.  No rush. It's about making healthy eating and living a HABIT. 

The new Weight Watchers plan - Green, Blue, and Purple plans - seems so much easier than before. I'm on the Blue plan. WW matched me with the Green plan, but after just a couple days, I knew that Blue was a better fit and switched to it.  

Comments