Digestive issues

So I have always had a sensitive stomach. I’d get nauseated easily, have diarrhea multiples times a day, and deal with diverticulitis a few times a year. Often after a meal, I'd need to sit or lie down to rest in order to handle the stomach issues I'd have immediately after eating - or else I'd have to rush to the bathroom. Although I have my binges and lapses, in general, I've never been a terrible eater. I eat mostly healthy - just way too much with lots of snacking in between meals.

Observation: Since beginning Weight Watchers again on July 19th, I have not had many of those issues. Definitely my stomach issues have calmed down to a great extent.  I still have lots of snacks, but the snacks are mostly fruit. I still have to poop multiple times a day - but it's 3-5 times a day instead of 9-10 - most of the time. 

Yesterday morning, the two youngest granddaughters (who had spent the night with us) wanted to take a walk to the end of our driveway and back. I was able to easily walk with them. The big hill coming back to the house was a challenge, but I handled it okay and didn't have to stop to rest along the way. 

Food for thought.  And another reason to continue with Weight Watchers. 

Comments